Show us your best Boat mod.
All you have to do is head over to our Facebook page and show us your before and after pics of your boat modification.
The top 15 boat mods will receive a prize, with first-place winner receiving a Suzuki Outboard valued up to $6,290 RRP (see below for full prize list).
Competition opens Friday, 12 March 2021 at 4pm, and closes 11.59pm, Monday, 5 April 2021. The winners will be notified by via Social Media on Friday, 9 April 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions (T&Cs). Participation in this “Facebook Best Boat Mods Comp” promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- This Promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook & Instagram.
- You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these T&Cs. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents who are over the age of 16 years.
- This Promotion commences at the time the post is made and ends at the time specified in the promotional post (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply visit https://www.facebook.com/SeachangeBoating (Seachange Boating) and enter all of the requested details, comment and/or upload files in the original competition post.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance entirely determines the identity of the winner.
- The major prize is a choice of either a Suzuki 15ARL Outboard valued at $4,960 RRP or a Suzuki 20ATL Outboard valued at $6,290 RRP ; Second prize: Simrad GO9 XSE Active Imaging 3-in-1 with C-MAP MAX N Australia/New Zealand valued at $1,799 RRP; Third prize: Scanstrut ROKK wireless valued at $340 RRP; Fourth prize: Saracen ultra-hitch lock valued at $199.99 RRP; Fifth prize: SCB Trim Support valued at $66.00; Sixth prize: SCB 7-piece rejuvenation kit valued at $54.95; Seventh prize: SCB Transom Strap - 1.8m valued at $39.60; Eighth to Fifteenth prize: Rugged multi-tool valued at $24.95 RRP.
- The prize values is correct at time of printing.
- The following are ineligible to enter: (i) employees of the Promoter and other related companies associated with this promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether by birth or adoption) of an excluded employee; (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions; and (iv) any person whose residential or postal address is outside of Australia.
- The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be judged individually on its merits by the Judges based on the Content Criteria. The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that best satisfy the Content Criteria, as determined by the Judges. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the condition 8.
- Each winner will receive a Prize.
- The draw will take place at the address stated in condition 23.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email and must contact Seachange Boating via private message with their contact details in order to claim their prize within two (2) weeks.
- A redraw will take place on Monday, 26 April 2021 if any prize is not claimed by 4pm AEST, Friday, 23 April 2021.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, goods, services or any other prize offer and is not transferable to another person, unless otherwise specified.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw (condition 15), if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by The Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these T&Cs; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- Release may be required – it is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner may be required to sign all release and exclusion of liability in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- It is a condition of taking the prize, that the winner sign a deed of release and indemnity in the form required by the Promoter or any prize supplier.
- The Promoter is SCB Outdoors Pty Ltd (Seachange Boating) (ABN 51 117 043 731) of 140 Viking Drive Wacol QLD 4076, Australia.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original [artistic/literary] work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968(Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
By entering the Seachange Boating Facebook promotion and providing your personal information, you give SCB Outdoors consent under the Privacy Act 1988 to the use or disclosure of the personal information as permitted by law and for the business purposes for which it is collected (e.g. provision and administration of services, notifications about changes to our services, record-keeping and technical maintenance). SCB Outdoors may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it could be reasonably expected that it would use the information in such a way. Such purposes include sending electronic newsletters from The SCB Outdoors and materials about SCB Outdoors services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
Entrants also consent to SCB Outdoors using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by SCB Outdoors Pty Ltd.