- 1 x Saracen trailer hitch lock
- One pair x SCB transom straps 1.8m
Saracen trailer hitch lock
Developed by Aussie Innovators Purple Line, the FullStop Saracen Caravan, Boat and Trailer Hitch Lock is made from specially hardened high-strength steel resistant to cutting and drilling. For added security, the Saracen Hitch Lock incorporates a high-security, 7-pin barrel lock, resistant to picking, drilling and gas freezing, with a tubular anti-copy key. The Hitch Lock is suitable for most caravans, camper trailers, boat trailers and general purpose trailers fitted with an Al-Ko hitch and is designed to secure the vehicle by preventing it from being towed away.
- Made from high strength steel
- Seven Pin cylinder lock resistant to cutting, picking, drilling and gas freezing
- Anti-copy tubular key for added security
SCB trailer straps
- Suited for mid-size boats
- Connect directly to the ski hook on the boat and straight to the trailer
- Has coated S hooks on both ends
- Supplied as a pair (strap only no protection pad)
- Easy to operate and very popular
- 50mm wide x 1.8m long
- 250kg lashing capacity
- Standard delivery within Australia is $15 – no matter how many products you buy.
- FREE shipping for Australian orders over $99. Offer is subject to change at any time at Seachange Boating’s discretion. Offer is only applicable to orders placed online for delivery.