(shipping at the end of September 2020)
What's in the bundle:
- 1 x Simrad GO9 XSE Active Imaging 3-in-1 with C-MAP MAX N Australia/New Zealand
- 1 x Media Master MM50
- 1 x JL Audio MX650 Series Speaker 6.5" 60W Titanium Sports Grille (pair)
Total value = $2,567.43 (limited stock available)
Simrad GO9 XSE Active Imaging 3-in-1 with C-MAP MAX N Australia/New Zealand
The Simrad GO chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sportboats, cruisers, and smaller center consoles. Behind the super-bright display with easy to use touch interface lies a chartplotter with built-in GPS receiver and wireless access to the latest charts and updates. Control your onboard sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technologies: GO with confidence using ForwardScan forward-looking sonar, or find fish like a pro with Broadband Sounder CHIRP sonar plus Active Imaging Sonar.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with the widest available cartography support
- Plan smarter with TripIntel technology
- Support for Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting and C-MAP Easy Routing
- Flush or bracket mount display, widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Built-in Broadband Sounder, CHIRP sonar, Active Imaging or ForwardScan sonar support (transducer required)
- Built-in wireless connectivity and
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- Radar display for Simrad Halo dome, and Halo open array radar
- Dual microSD card slots
Limited stock available.
Media Master MM50
Specifically engineered for marine and powersports, each model is outfitted with a variety of tuner and connectivity options, plus multi-zone level controls, for maximum listening flexibility and convenience. Every MediaMaster is NMEA 2000 Certified for direct integration with vessel networks, allowing control functionality from a variety of Marine Multi-Function Displays (MFD).
The MM50 models feature weatherproof construction (IP66 rated) with oversized controls and customisable, full colour LCD displays.
- Weatherproof Source Unit with full colour LCD Display
JL Audio MX650 Series Speaker 6.5" 60W Titanium Sports Grille
MX-Series Oversized 6.5-inch Marine Cockpit Coaxial System for Infinite-Baffle Use (60 W, 4 W) Titanium Sport Grille
MX Subwoofers and Coaxial Speakers We know that you expect great performance and top quality when you choose JL Audio for your marine audio system.This is why our more affordable MX speakers are designed with the same DNA as our flagship speakers, and are built alongside them in our U.S.factory.We also use the same marine-grade materials to ensure outstanding longevity in real-world boating use. Most importantly, our fanatical approach to sound quality is in full effect, this time optimised for moderate power systems. MX speaker systems are available in a wide range of beautiful looks for flush-mounting, or as enclosed systems that are ideal for wakeboard towers, deck mounting and many other self-contained applications.
Truly engineered for marine duty
To ensure long-term performance, all models are designed and built to exceed industry standards for salt-fog and UV exposure. These are salt-water rated products that you can use with confidence.
Outstanding sound quality
All models are designed to operate in open-air boat environments, delivering powerful, smooth sound that is several steps beyond common marine speakers. These are not car speakers painted white, they are acoustically engineered for boat installations.
High power handling
Designed to benefit from operation with quality amplification, such as the JL Audio marine amplifiers.
- Standard delivery within Australia is $15 – no matter how many products you buy.
- FREE shipping for Australian orders over $50. Offer is subject to change at any time at Seachange Boating’s discretion. Offer is only applicable to orders placed online for delivery.