The Simrad GO chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sportboats, cruisers, and smaller centre consoles. Behind the super-bright display with easy to use touch interface lies a Chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver and wireless access to the latest charts and updates. Control your onboard sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technologies: cruise with confidence using ForwardScan forward-looking sonar, or find fish like a pro with Broadband Sounder CHIRP sonar plus Active Imaging Sonar.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured Chartplotter with the widest available cartography support
- Plan smarter with TripIntel technology
- Support for Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting and C-MAP Easy Routing
- Flush or bracket mount display, widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Built-in Broadband Sounder, CHIRP sonar, Active Imaging or ForwardScan sonar support (transducer required)
- Built-in wireless connectivity and
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- Radar display for Simrad Halo dome, and Halo open array radar
- Dual microSD card slots
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer
- CMAP MAX N Australia/New Zealand charts
- Mounting bracket
- Dash mounting kit
- Power cable
Limited stock available.
- Standard delivery within Australia is $15 – no matter how many products you buy.
- FREE shipping for Australian orders over $99. Offer is subject to change at any time at Seachange Boating’s discretion. Offer is only applicable to orders placed online for delivery.