Phender Pro - smart click
The Phender Pro is a revolutionary pin system which allows you to attach your fenders to your boat in one quick and easy step. Simply drop the pin into the receiver and that's it. You'll never have to worry about knot tying and excess rope again.
316 stainless steel and with a hand polished mirror finish, the Phender Pro is highly durable and corrosion resistant.
It can be retrofitted to any boat and is available in two sizes - 1/2" and 3/8".
- 1 x 3/8" install tool to be used with retrofit receivers (reusable)
Please note: 3/8" fender receiver and 3/8" fender pin are sold separately.
*Fenders are not included.
- 316 Stainless steel construction
- Hand-polished and passivated for a mirror finish
- The dentless delrin-tipped pin protects both the receivers and the boat finish
- The anti-wear feature prevents scratching of the polished receiver
- Line attachment tabs are CNC-machined to soften the edges and protect your line
- Proprietary anti-wear quick-release pin floats cleat above receiver
- Installation instructions included
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Suitable for use on all boats – please ensure sealant is used for boats with aluminium construction (Duralac or Tef-Gel)
Which size pin & receiver should I buy?
- 3/8" pin & receiver is suitable for a boat up to an 8m
- 1/2" pin & receiver is suitable for a boat 8m to 20m
- GTX pin & receiver is suitable for a boat over 20m
- Standard delivery within Australia is $15 – no matter how many products you buy.
- FREE shipping for Australian orders over $99. Offer is subject to change at any time at Seachange Boating’s discretion. Offer is only applicable to orders placed online for delivery.