The nightwave is an ultra low-light camera built around SIONYX's patented Black Silicon CMOS sensor. Designed to give both professional mariners and everyday boaties the ability to spot hazards and debris in moonless starlight without white light or expensive thermal cameras. The Nightwave will help mariners in boats small and large to navigate safely, avoinding collisions, and maximising time on the water. With IP67 rating, you can feel safe knowing that your camera can get wet.
With the SIONYX Nightwave, you will be able to spot a man-sized object from 150m away. The 44o field of view increases situational awareness so you can spot unexpected markers, vessels, land formations and more. IP67 rated, submersible to 1 metre for 30 minutes, you can safely use Nightwave in inclement weather conditions.
With flexible mounting options and easy setup, Nightwave can seamlessly integrate with major brand MFDs via the analog video output, displaying clear color digital night vision.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SIONYX Nightwave Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera (CRV-500C)
- Power/Video Cable
- BNC to RCA adapter
- 2A inline fuse
- Removable Mounting Base
- Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Gasket
- Mounting Template
- <1 millilux moonless starlight night vision
- 44 degree field of view
- Rugged and water-resistant (IP67 rated)
- Connect directly to a major brand MFD
- Flexible installation
- Permanently mount to a flat surface, ball up or down, using the included mounting template and hardware
- Temporarily mount with a 1/4"-20 mount interface for use with standard mounts
- 12Vdc power (fused)
- NTSC/PAL Analog video connection (SMA, BNC, or RCA)
- Manual vertical tilt adjustment
- Standard delivery within Australia is $15 – no matter how many products you buy.
- FREE shipping for Australian orders over $150. Offer is subject to change at any time at Seachange Boating’s discretion. Offer is only applicable to orders placed online for delivery.