Built with composite metals, resistant to cutting, drilling and gas freezing. Incorporating a seven-pin anti-pick and anti-drill locking bolt with a tubular anti-copy key. Strong, secure and tough, it remains quick and easy to fit.
Suitable for steel and alloy wheels. New Model, one size fits all suitable for on and off road wheels up 17 and tyres up to 275mm cross-section. Now comes with three keys.
- The Nemesis wheel lock is made from specially hardened high tensile steel which is resistant to cutting and drilling and incorporates an exclusive high security 7-lever barrel lock, resistant to picking drilling and gas freezing.
- It is supplied with a handy carry bag to store the unit when not in use.
- Built with composite metals, resistant to cutting, drilling and gas freezing.
- Incorporating a seven-pin anti-pick and anti-drill locking bolt with a tubular anti-copy key.
- Strong, secure and tough, it remains quick and easy to fit.
- Suitable for steel and alloy wheels.
- The Nemesis wheel lock is the perfect highly visible deterrent.
What is the weight of the clamp?
It is approximately 12kg.
How do I replace a lost key?
Nemesis comes with three keys and we can supply blanks which a good locksmith can use to copy an existing key.
How do I replace a lost hex key?
Please contact Purple Line for spare parts or you can use a 10mm Allen key.
Can the clamp be used with wheel trim in place?
It is recommended the removal of any wheel trim.
Can the Nemesis be fitted on the right side of the tyre?
The clamp can be fitted upside down so to speak with the support section of the jaw upward instead of down supporting the clamp on the ground. As long as you can achieve a secure, firm fit, the clamp will still be effective.
Is this a one or two piece clamp?
It is a two piece clamp.
- Standard delivery within Australia is $15 – no matter how many products you buy.
- FREE shipping for Australian orders over $99. Offer is subject to change at any time at Seachange Boating’s discretion. Offer is only applicable to orders placed online for delivery.